Monday, September 6, 2010
1. Love is a myth. Greed, personal gain, need. When those desires are met in a pleasurable way we fool ourselves into love and begin to value things that aren’t quantifiable. An elf that I admire was smart enough to only value those people that provided him the most benefit. I believe now that he is so powerful, he no longer values anyone. He makes constructs now and lives in a place you can only see. Do not allow yourself to be manipulated by so called love.
2. Don’t waste your time with gods. Things always come down to souls and the prime material.
3. Do not waste energy fighting against universal elements, the building blocks. Cultivate that which is; while making it work for you
4. Your Truename is a key to your life force. If you die before discovering it and protecting it your soul will travel to the power that holds you under its sway, in this case (Code: SALIGIA). If you have not protected your Truename the power learns it when you die and controls your fate forever more.
5. I know the Truenames of all my children.
6. I am a Wishmaster. I have bequeathed to each of you a wish. The Wish is in a trust of sorts and will become available to you either when you achieve a certain level of accomplishment or are in a near death situation where it can save you. For your sake I hope it’s used when you achieve something and can plan rather to save your neck.
7. I have many enemies. Most are clueless, with little realization as to my motives or abilities. I do not educate them, you would be wise not to either. Learn to value all information and to control its dissemination.
8. Learn the game of Chess. Become masters at this game and apply the lessons you learn from it.
9. You would be wise not to cross your mother. She hates me because she cannot possess me. Her mother really hates me but that’s another story.
10. Dwarves are dangerous.