Greeted by a student aid who then showed us a ramshackled laboratory and private area. Using my post cognition abilities I was able to see the remnants of the Mukai team; disguised as US military, escort Gell-Man off grounds and later return to retrieve key items (particle accelerator, microscope and a ‘monitor’). Left behind or forgotten was a nullifier device and what seemed to be microscopic building blocks of nanite-tech. Both future technology. From here trail went cold.
Rutherford suggested going to
Job Criger (a density vampire-type) fell to Sam’s mental power and divulged many Mukai secrets. He believes that AlterReality-Woman is losing her sensibilities and has probably killed Gell-Man, but that has not been confirmed.
The following is some of the information Job Criger shared with us before he was killed.
- AlterReality-Woman is the finest creation the Manhattan Bank machine created.
- He as worked for Mukai for ‘sometime’.
- Mukai’s original temporal device was destroyed during the Eldrige event in the Bermuda Triangle.
- Mukai’s base is in
in 2058, and is probably where AlterReality-Woman is now (1967). Mt. Fugi
- Moon base was bought by Mukai and was originally a mining/research facility. He was to provide a layout of the complex.
- The location of temporal machines he knows about:
Mt. Fugi, the Carrier, and the original Mukai device (see above). Chicago
- Job Criger was a mercenary who was paid to undergo a program where he attained his powers.
- He is unclear on how deep the
President and Mukai’s relations run. US
(Phil has yet to add in a trio of questions before we kill Job. If there are any remaining details omitted- leave a comment.)