Monday, August 17, 2009
- A decorated Soviet Word War 2 war solider who was vital in repelling the Nazis from the
- Medical reports indicate that he was dying of an unknown terminal illness.
- Believing that he was dyeing Stepanov rushed head on to meet his own death, accidentally elevating himself into a war icon.
- Soviet scientists admit using a process stolen from Nazis by which they could create an ideal weaponized soldier.
- For the next fifty years Anton served covertly in every single military conflict that the
Soviet Unionparticipated in.
- Tenloss Group, a quasi-military private organization emerged from Stepanov’s ideas and expertise- A Vision of World Police. In 1985 Tenloss was awarded contractual capitol security and police jurisdiction in
. Washington DC
- Served a one-year rotation as President of the United Nations Security Council in 1976.
- Later in 1976, Moynihan was elected to the U.S. Senate from the State of
, sitting on the NSA Advisory Committee and privately is a consultant for Man-Power Professional Consultants. New York
- Moynihan was a critic of President Reagan's Cold War policies, such as voting against the Reagan Doctrine; a strategy orchestrated and implemented by the
United Statesto oppose the global influence of the Soviet Union.
- Moynihan is known for his stance that there is and was no active Soviet-backed conspiracy in
Latin America, or anywhere, instead suggesting that the U.S.S.R. is suffering from massive internal and domestic problems and a collapsing economy.
- He was among the guests at Ted Kennedy’s Re-election Regalia fundraiser; a party that was host to an FBI sting. Moynihan was listed as a person of interest, but never indicted.
- In February 1980 he sponsored the Tenloss Securities Act, which President Ted Kennedy signed into law before he left office.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Sunday, August 9, 2009
East coast harbor traffic created delays and chaos from
Heavy snow continues to fall in eastern
Locally, reports are still coming in about a costumed man who rescued 11 people from a electrical fire at the Warwick Hotel. The mysterious masked hero was said to have acted unselfishly in the interest of the trapped hotel guests. The man is a dark haired- Caucasian, tall- -wears a mask and bears the emblem of Alpha on his chest.
In other news; scientists report a unusual amount of solar flare activity in the past 6 hours, electro-magnetic disturbances and radio-wave disruptions witch will interrupt television broadcasts and most telephone service for most of today.