Monday, February 22, 2010

"Presenting The________________________"

(As Tauron)
It was proposed by Damian that we register for our endeavors while we were filing such requests by others. That idea really struck me and the more I thought, the more I felt we are, as a group, set apart from the other talented classmates. In the Agundar men are loyalty, honor, and most of all action oriented and willing to get things done. Eva, I feel you are a portent of change, and I think you have a destiny to fulfill. I also think you will need a man of valor to defend the foes you will find. Together, I think we will will find good fortune on our side. Ive decided to offer we make a band or company together, each as dedicated to improving all partners position and wealth. Who's with me, and what shall we call ourselves?

5 comments:

Gordzilla said...

Damien says, "I'm with you. My suggestion for our company name is

The Lords of Lightning!"

robm1171 said...

Bordane: Methinks our cavalier friend has a weakness for dusky-skinned wenches... But yes, I too will throw my support behind us becoming an official "group". Are we including our other companions, Eden and the others? Then I would suggest The Company of Nine.

harrygoblin said...

No, I mean the four of us. The others may prove to be solid relations, but I think the four of us stand apart from the others.

James said...

No "10th share company"? LOL

Russ said...

We as a group don't have anything to do with lightning.

How about the company of Emanate Resolve. or Expiry's fist.