Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A time to wait

Volita Gralhund griped the hilt of her Axe Musket. The weight was much less than the battle axe of Thundering she had sacrificed. She didn’t want to sacrifice her favorite weapon, nor did she want to join the Knights of the Firelance, let alone sit on their council. But she was by far the best gunslinger in her family and Gargauth had demanded her family sit on the council. She had kept her eyes open for possible signs as to why this seat was so important. However since the Voice over Waterdeep, her family had lost all contact with the lord who Watches. Now she was about to travel north to ask for reparations she could care less about. “They call this the time of troubles” she thought, “I will be in trouble if Piergeironon or the others get wind of my intent. Not that I know my intentions” she cursed. I will just bide my time and watch.


4 comments:

James said...

excellent post! I love the axe musket! awesome pic! I give it up for Russ, I never came across the axe musket and I've been all over the internet looking for archaic firearms. :)

Russ said...

Not that I don't appreciate the compliment. But look in the UC book under firearms. You might see something familiar :-)

James said...

Sweet! Nice, I figured the internet would give me what I wanted. Hey you found something awesome and used it!!! good for all of us!

James Caruso said...

Russ, no wonder the name sounded familiar...

Volita Gralhund is one of Ramsey and Mavis Eagleshield's tet looking for Aspects for Tempus.