Monday, August 10, 2026

NAIomi Projections The Families of Blood

NAIomi Projections


Information is limited in regards to Families of Blood.  Review of The Nigerian Prince’s previous articles reveals several errors as well as many illogical leaps of fancy and suspicion. At that time The Prince was clearly bored with the subject. Despite these errors The Prince had a set of facts and suspicions that were of use, specifically following the money which revealed several wealthy families that worked and aided each other.

Using this premise and applying the Thoth Algorithm has allowed the identification of a group of family names, the majority Egyptian, that have clearly been cooperating with each other for at least four centuries. Researching the earliest days of the internet has revealed a few emails that speak of a threat to an unknown group of allies that our evidence would suggest are The Families of Blood.

If there is a group of noble blooded families conspiring with each other and sharing ancient knowledge, we have identified a financial trail to support your hypothesis.  Despite identifying the families, we have yet to isolate the actual members or membership requirements. NAIomi has now identified these families as a hidden financial cabal operating in Egypt and around the world all these years.

1.      Sawiris (Egypt)

2.      Mansour (Egypt/Greece)

3.      El Sewedy (Egypt)

4.      Al-Fayed (Egypt/Spain)

5.      Toman (Egypt, Greece, Netherlands)  Unprotected Email 1991 See 22

6.      Talaat Moustafa (Egypt)

7.      Shawky (Egypt/France) *Feliz priest at Elephantine Island. Session 32

8.      Al-Khatib (Egypt) *Misha priestess at Elephantine Island. Session 32

9.      Simbel (Egypt, Finland, Russian)

10.  El Hassan (Egypt, United Kingdom)

11.  Morgan (American)

12.  Aster (American)

13.  Rockefeller (American)

14.  Ruspoli (Italian) (Post/American)

15.  Borghese (Italian) (Davis/American)

16.  Niarchos (Greece)

17.  Safra (Greece)

18.  Empain (Belgium)

19.  Herbert (United Kingdom)

20.  Rothschild (United Kingdom & France)

21.  Cassel (United Kingdom / Germany)

22.  De Menasce (Austria-Hungary / Italy / Egypt) DaMenace69@DeManasce domain recipient of 1991 email

 


NAIomi ARCHIVAL RECOVERY

 Partial Toman–De Menasce Electronic Correspondence, October–November 1991

 

NAIomi reconstruction note: The following correspondence was recovered from fragments of obsolete institutional network backups, private server archives, and data subsequently migrated through multiple storage formats. Original headers are incomplete. Messages believed to belong to the same correspondence have been placed chronologically where possible.

Spelling and punctuation are preserved except where character-encoding corruption made reconstruction necessary. At least seven messages in the sequence remain unrecovered.

 

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 14 October 1991, 09:17

SUBJECT: Rotterdam

Dear D.,

The Dutch are finally agreeable. Assuming no further objections from their counsel, we should have  signatures before November.                  

S. remains concerned that the purchase will attract attention. I think he is being unnecessarily cautious. The ownership is divided among three entities, none of which has any obvious relationship to the others. Anyone examining the transaction will see an insurance concern, a shipping company and a property investment. They would need a very suspicious mind and considerable free time to discover otherwise.

London remains troublesome. Hassan will not participate. Again.

I suggest we stop asking. The amount involved is insignificant and repeatedly approaching them only invites questions from people who have forgotten why the questions matter. Please telephone me regarding Alexandria. Not at the office.

Regards,

A.

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 15 October 1991, 07:42

SUBJECT: RE: Rotterdam

Dear A.,

Excellent news regarding Rotterdam. I agree with you concerning S. If our fathers survived nationalization, revolution and three generations of tax inspectors, I think we can survive Dutch accountants.Give them the additional quarter point if necessary. It is cheaper than another month of lawyers.

Leave the English Hassans alone.Their absence does not call our membership into question, nor theirs. Blood establishes inheritance. It does not establish membership, as you know perfectly well.

Their chair was paid for long before either of us was born. Whether anyone presently wishes to sit in it is another matter.Besides, they have forgotten us rather more successfully than we have forgotten them.You mentioned Alexandria.

Did S. tell you what happened?

D.

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 15 October 1991, 13:06

SUBJECT: RE: Rotterdam

D.,

No.

He told me there was an inquiry and then spent twenty minutes discussing a warehouse lease.

What happened in Alexandria?

A.

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 16 October 1991, 06:51

SUBJECT: Alexandria

 A., 

Someone knew before Sawiris. That is the entire problem.  The French inquiry was made on the 3rd. I have now seen the correspondence myself.Sawiris was not informed until the evening of the 7th. The language used by the French was too precise to be coincidence.

I spoke with N. last night. He believes it could have come through the university.

I do not.

D.

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 16 October 1991, 10:34

SUBJECT: RE: Alexandria

D.,

Impossible. There were six people in Cairo when the decision was made.

Unless Sawiris discussed it before the meeting, which would be unlike him, there is no outside source. Who knew on the 3rd?

A.

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 16 October 1991, 15:02

SUBJECT: RE: Alexandria

A.,

All of us.

D.

 [MESSAGE NOT RECOVERED]

 [MESSAGE NOT RECOVERED]

 [PARTIAL MESSAGE — 18 OCTOBER 1991]

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

[...] if this concerned money I would agree with you. It doesn't. Someone knew what Sawiris intended to compare. That is what concerns me.

We have spent hundreds of years ensuring no government, church, university or collector could assemble enough of it in one place to understand what we understand.

If someone outside can anticipate the questions, then either we have underestimated them or someone inside is providing the questions. Neither possibility is acceptable.

[...]

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 21 October 1991, 08:11

SUBJECT: December

Dear D.,

Move the meeting. Not Cairo. And absolutely not London.

I spoke with M. this morning. He believes we are overreacting and reminded me that there have been suspicions before. I reminded him that suspicions do not normally arrive in Paris four days before we create them in Cairo.  He was not amused. Neither am I.

The serpent has been inside too long.

A.

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 21 October 1991, 11:47

SUBJECT: RE: December

 

A.,

Nehebkau?  


That's charitable.  Apep.

Athens would be easiest. R. has the house and security can be explained by the diplomatic visitors expected that week. I will make the arrangements personally. Do not tell everyone at once.

D.



FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 22 October 1991, 07:58

SUBJECT: RE: December

D.,

No. Tell everyone the same date.  Give them different hotels. Change two of the arrival arrangements after confirmation. If our serpent is listening, I would rather give him something to hear. Also, do not use the Athens office for any of this.

A.

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 22 October 1991, 16:23

SUBJECT: RE: December

A.,

Clever. I'll speak to N. If one of the arrangements travels where it shouldn't, at least we'll know which table it left.

On an entirely unrelated matter, Cassel wants another two points on the Belgian financing. I told him no. Empain is already carrying considerably more risk than was agreed in June, and I am tired of pretending otherwise simply because Cassel complains more elegantly than everyone else.

D.

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 23 October 1991, 09:03

SUBJECT: RE: December

D.,

Give Cassel one point. He'll accept it and complain about the missing point for the next twenty years. Empain can carry the exposure until March. After that, move half through Rotterdam. That was one reason I wanted the Dutch matter settled.

Regarding the other issue: Have you considered that the serpent may not be one of us?

A.

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 24 October 1991, 06:36

SUBJECT: RE: December

 

A.,

Yes. That possibility is worse. A member can betray what he knows. Someone outside would first have to know enough to understand what is worth stealing.

D.

 [MESSAGE NOT RECOVERED]

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 28 October 1991, 12:14

SUBJECT: Families

Dear D.,

Another matter for Athens, Simbel wants the marriages discussed.

Apparently there are concerns regarding two lines. I reminded him that December is already crowded and that none of us is getting younger. He did not laugh.

He says one should be corrected soon and the other requires watching. I asked whether this was genealogical or political. He said yes.

I sometimes wonder whether the Simbels practice being irritating or whether it is hereditary.

A.

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 28 October 1991, 15:41

SUBJECT: RE: Families

 

A.,

Simbels rarely do. Which two?

D.

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 29 October 1991, 08:22

SUBJECT: RE: Families

D.,

He wouldn't say electronically. One Egyptian. One abroad. Before you ask, yes, I asked the obvious question.

A.

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 29 October 1991, 10:07

SUBJECT: RE: Families

Hassan?

D.

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 30 October 1991, 07:49

SUBJECT: RE: Families

D.,

I asked.  He said, "Not yet." Make of that what you will. I asked whether there was a candidate.

He looked at me as though I had asked him to explain arithmetic. So I assume either there isn't one or there is one and I'm not entitled to know.

A.

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 30 October 1991, 13:18

SUBJECT: RE: Families

A.,

I hate when they do that. For what it is worth, I don't think Hassan is the immediate concern. The English branch has been outside the room for too long. That does not make them irrelevant.

My grandfather was quite explicit on that point, although naturally he neglected to explain why before dying. There are traditions in this organization whose sole purpose appears to be ensuring our grandchildren remain as irritated with us as we were with our grandfathers.

Athens is confirmed.

D.

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 31 October 1991, 09:27

SUBJECT: Athens

Dear D.,

Ruspoli confirmed this morning. Niarchos will attend if the shipping negotiations permit it. Safra is uncertain. Morgan has asked whether representation is sufficient, which I take to mean he does not want to fly to Greece. Sawiris insists on attending personally. That interests me.

He has also asked that everyone bring their oldest copies rather than summaries. I asked what exactly he intends to compare. His answer was:

"Dates." Nothing more. Does that mean anything to you?

A.

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 31 October 1991, 14:55

SUBJECT: RE: Athens

A.,

No. And that worries me more than if it did. Sawiris has been asking peculiar questions for months.

Flood records. Astronomical observations. Harvest failures. Temple construction. Something from the Mansours concerning stars, although I may have misunderstood that one.

In August he asked whether my family's contribution contained any references to "a sky without distance." I told him that phrase means nothing to me.

He said, "Good." Then he changed the subject. I assumed he was amusing himself. I am beginning to think he wasn't.

D.

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 1 November 1991, 08:04

SUBJECT: RE: Athens

D.,

Do not send him anything electronically. If he wants to compare originals, he can compare them in Athens.

And until we identify the serpent: Nothing concerning the chronology by electronic mail.

Nothing concerning contributions. Nothing concerning succession. I realize the absurdity of writing those instructions in electronic mail. Consider this the last time.

A.

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 1 November 1991, 11:31

SUBJECT: RE: Athens

Agreed. One question before we become sensible.

If Sawiris has actually found something by comparing the contributions, shouldn't the others know before Athens?

D.

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 1 November 1991, 13:12

SUBJECT: RE: Athens

If he has found something, yes. If he thinks he has found something, no. That distinction has kept us alive for a very long time.

A.

 [FOUR-DAY GAP]

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 5 November 1991, 06:19

SUBJECT: One last thing

A.,

I telephoned Sawiris. You were right. He would tell me almost nothing. I asked whether whatever he is studying concerns the families. He said yes. I asked whether it concerns our businesses. No.

Governments? "No." War? "Perhaps afterward." I asked him what that was supposed to mean. There was a long silence. Then he said: "It is not one secret."  I asked what he meant. He said: "That is precisely the point."

Then his secretary interrupted us and he refused to continue. I am writing this down because I want a record that the conversation occurred, and because in six weeks he will undoubtedly claim that his meaning was perfectly obvious. It was not.

D.

FROM: A.Toman

TO: DaMenace69@DeManasce

DATE: 5 November 1991, 08:02

SUBJECT: RE: One last thing

D.,

You were told not to discuss it by telephone.

D.

You were also told not to discuss it electronically.

A.

FROM: DaMenace69@DeManasce

TO: A.Toman

DATE: 5 November 1991, 08:16

SUBJECT: RE: One last thing

Yes. This technology will never catch on.

D.

END OF RECOVERED CORRESPONDENCE



No comments: