- Appraise: Choose a target you can see to size up someone’s general combat capabilities. As a move action; make an opposed appraise vs. target’s bluff or charisma. If you succeed, you ascertain the target’s attack bonus or AC relative to yours (lower, higher, or equal); in addition gain an insight bonus equal to your intelligence modifier to either your attack or AC (which ever was chosen) for one round. This can only be successfully performed against an opponent once.
- Athletics: When an ally adjacent to you is targeted by an attack, you can choose to interpose yourself and trade places with that ally as a reaction, making you the target of the attack instead. As an instant action, make an athletics check vs. the opponent’s perception or reflex save; if you are successful and the attack result is compared to your AC. If the athletic check fails the attack result is then compared to the ally normally but who benefits +2 to his AC for the stunt. You can only do this once per round.
- Diplomacy: As a standard action; roll diplomacy check vs. the targets perception or will save. If you succeed, the target becomes fascinated for one round unless they are broken from the fascination. (PF 567) Typically this can only be successfully performed against an opponent once.
- Escape Artist: While you are fighting an opponent in melee and a second attacker targets you with a ranged attack. As a reaction; roll an escape artist vs. perception or reflex save, success results in the ranged attacker suffering a –8 penalty rather than the usual –4 for shooting into melee combat. You can only do this once per round. Feats that aid attacks in this regard may offset this stunt.
- Ride: When your mount is hit in combat, you may attempt to negate the attack. As a reaction; make a ride check vs. the attack result; if the attack misses- it misses your mount. You can only do this once per round.
- Slight of Hand: In melee combat, as a standard action you can attempt to slip past an opponent’s defenses. Roll a slight of hand vs. perception or reflex save; if you succeed, your opponent loses his Dex bonus (if any) against your next attack.
- Survival: Whenever you move, you may move through 5 feet of difficult terrain each round as if it were normal terrain with a survival check (base DC15). Furthermore with a successful survival check you are allowed to take a 5-foot step in the difficult terrain.
Note on Skills- Climb and swim was combined into the athletics skill and sense motive was incorporated into the perception skill.
‘New’ Feats* (Any Character)
- Startle You can make an intimidate check rather than a bluff check to feint in combat. Targets resist with intimidate, perception, or will (whichever is best) and gain a +1 bonus on their resistance check per startle attempt against them in the same encounter.
- Taunt You can demoralize an opponent with a bluff check rather than an intimidate check. Use the normal rules for demoralizing, substituting bluff for intimidate. Targets resist using bluff, perception, or will (whichever is best) and gain a +1 bonus on their resistance check per taunt attempt against them in the same encounter.