- Augment Channeling– Your divine channel energy does +2 healing / +2 damage.
- Confidence Builder– Spend a full-round action to aid another with a skill check. The subject gains an insight bonus equal to your Wisdom or Charisma modifier. You may only do this a number of times per day equal to that modifier.
- Dirty Fighting- As a full-round attack action. If your attack hits; target suffers accordingly, and must save (Dex or Str check vs. his reflex save) or be Dazed (PF 566) for one round.
- Expert Aim– Make a single attack within a range of 30’ or less; if you hit apply your Strength and Dexterity modifier to your damage result.
- Focused Alertness– Once per day as a full-round action you gain a focus that bestows +5 dodge bonus against the next attack against you within one minute.
- Focused Insight– Once per day as a full-round action you gain a focus that bestows +5 competence bonus to your next attack afterward within one minute.
- Gainful Movement- As a full-round move action. You may also perform one additional move-equivalent action (PF 183) equal to your Dexterity modifier.
- Overwhelming Assault- Taking more than one consecutive Full-Round action to attacking one specific opponent; your attack rate increases to 3/2. Although your second attack is at a –3.
- Melee Expert- As a full-round attack action. If your attack hits; a second enemy adjacent to you takes damage equal to your Strength modifier plus weapon’s crit value.
- Push– As a full-round attack action. If your attack hits, you deal damage accordingly. In addition you push your opponent back a 5’-step and he is considered flat footed. If the attack is a confirmed critical, you may push your opponent back 10’ and he is prone. Your opponent may resist with an athletics skill check vs. your attack result.
- Recover- Succeed at a Constitution Check DC10 to recover d10 + your level + Con modifier in temporary HP. You may attempt this as many times as you want, but you may only benefit from Recover once per encounter. The temporary HP expires after one minute per character level.
- Righteous Attack– Once per day as a full-round action, you may add your Wisdom or Charisma modifier to your next attack and damage results.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Full-Round Actions (Character Perk)
All characters enjoy the Recover and Gainful Movement perk, in addition everyone was allowed to choose one other full-round action perk, consult your character sheets.