Monday, October 11, 2010

On second thought


OK Jaren, I keep thinking about your other group theory and I had another idea. I think I like this one more than my first.

We know 10 years ago the 7's feuded with another thieves guild. Maybe the Dwarf is left over from the guild wars? A lone suborn survivor not willing to admit his guild was defeated. He continues the hostilities buy poisoning members of the 7's with their own guild tattoo's. He could be an enemy of the 7's they don't know they have.

The 2 year gestation period is no time for a dwarf who has waited 10 years already. And after two years the tattoo would never be investigated as the source of the poison.... It's a brilliant plan, I wonder if a dwarf could have come up with it?

I would really like to take a good look at that dwarf's tattoo's and try to get an idea of what side he is on. I think if he is with the 7's we would find their tattoo on him.

We still have to show him how much I hate being lied to but he may not have to die.....right now.

Thoughts??


(I could have posted this as a comment but I wanted to use another tattoo pic :-)

8 comments:

James said...

Astute observations brother, we definitely need to visit this dwarf again, asertain his intentions and explain that we are not to be trifled with.

harrygoblin said...

That makes a lot more sense than the sevens so boldly operating as a major commission Upside. Remember, making poisons isnt illegal or wrong, just getting caught up in murdering the wrong type of folk is. With that in mind, it was generally Driftdowners that were being targetted, or such unsavory sorts as to not draw the attention of the wealthy. In regards to Larrimore, I wonder if we can find a report on the would be assasin we believe he let go. If there is no report, then he is in with the sevens. Also, Maco mused that the stairs was the only place he couldnt be gotten. I wonder if he was fleeing the sevens, having started to figure out their plot, or so it would appear to them? You know, we have a half elf named who we believe to be their upside connection, one Miss Lyri Farsil. I wonder what her address is?

harrygoblin said...

And by the way, keep the tattoo pics coming. Very cool.

James said...

Larrimore has lied to us before.

Russ said...

I think Larrimore gets questioned 50' off the edge of the world disk. I am sure he is a lacky and just involved because of his position as a stair guard. He might not even be a 7's member. I know he'll squeal when he is upside-down a few hundred feet above the ocean.

James said...

LOL!

harrygoblin said...

Dont be so sure that someone who lives on an island cant survive the fall into the ocean. No, we need a stronger threat- and a less visible one. Maybe there is an angle we can pursue to approach him with some facts that we know instead of just questions.

harrygoblin said...

Maybe we can find him in a place where he really doesnt want people to know about. Maybe find out where he meets with Vacabala, or use Vaca's name to get Larrimore in a compromising position to lean a little Twilight House pressure on him. Then, see where the rat scurries off to and investigate his friends.