Your Breath Weapons are a number of D6 equal to half your HD/Level. (previously mentioned).
+2 Ability Points to your lowest stat including luck.
Your previous +2 bonus on caster level checks made to overcome spell resistance increases to a +4 bonus
As a swift action spend 1 Action Die to gainone of the following abilities for 1 Round + Luck Score Modifier.
Spend 2 Action Die as an Immediate action to gain one of the following abilities for 1 Round/Level or gain two of thefollowing abilities for 1 Round + Luck Score Modifier.
If Luck Score is a Negative modifier you may not access this inheritance. Note magical enhancements to your Luck Score can overcome this restriction.
As a standard action for non-spell-casters and a move action for spell-casters a player may dismiss their own Undead Access.
1. Darkvision 60 feet. If you already haveDarkvision it's range increases by 60Ft. First 30 feet also sees into ethereal plane overcoming blink.
2. Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, and phantasms). AWW THANKS DAD!
3. Immunity to death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stunning.
4. Not subject to nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Immune to damage to its physical ability scores (Constitution, Dexterity, and Strength), as well as to exhaustion and fatigue effects.
5. Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
While under the effects of undead access the player also gains:
1. No Constitution score. Players use their Charisma score in place of their Constitution score when calculating hit points, Fortitude saves, and any special ability that relies on Constitution (such as when calculating a breath weapon's DC).
2. Not affected by raise dead and reincarnate spells or abilities. Resurrection and true resurrection can affect players. These spells turn restore you to your natural condition before Undead Access.
3. At the end of the effects duration, the player must make a luck check DC = 10 + the number of rounds the undead access was in effect. If the player passes there is no effect. If they fail a ge 1 Year and any remaining action dice are lost for the day. The player takes 1D4 Luck Damage that cannot be healed magically by anything short of an appropriate ninth level spell such as wish or miracle. This damage heals naturally, 1 pt/day.