Sunday, November 7, 2010

Journal entry ( Jaren)

It is hard to describe the joy of musing over my own thoughts as I rest instead of the constant droning lessons of our education and youth. As my thoughts unlock knowledge taught to me years ago, beyond memory, three books I see in my thoughts. The first is a collection of maps titled "Ancient Atlas" (pg 10), which I believe will help me decode further the Dragon map found in the painting. The second book I think to be a spellbook tied to necromancy, possibly a group such as Nightstalkers crew, called "Hollow Threats" (pg 2). The third is the book I gave to be examined by Obidiahs librarian, titled "The Dragon and The Spell" (pg 18). I hope he will be able to tell me which nobles son it was made for, and I greatly anticipate our visit to his library.

4 comments:

harrygoblin said...

Troy, the page numbers are for the supplement you gave me, "101 Spell books".

James said...

I know these journal entries are personal and not common knowledge, but (player to players) in regards to our next meeting with Obidiah's and the trip to his library; I was hoping we could start the research into our truenames there.

James said...

Nice pic addition. :)

Gordzilla said...

Thanks. Planning on True Name research etc.