Sunday, August 15, 2010

White Hot Rage in a State of Bliss

Damian: As the white hot lightning filled my soul, my body soaring with newfound power, I could feel myself embracing my ancestry and with each stroke of my magical blade, awash in the death throes of our ancient enemy, a new image filled my mind's eye.  I know not were it lairs but I am sure it is near.  Further, during my last sleep, I had a dream about this dragon, or rather another enemy of the beast.  In my dream a man who could change his form, from what appeared like a woodsman into a great cat, large enough to be dire.  This creature tracked the dragon and taunted the dragon by hunting game in the territory near its lair.  Right before I woke up, I saw the dragon suddenly appear before the woodsman, obscured from sight by some magic.  The Woodsman changed form into a humaniod/cat hybrid, entering into an enraged combat with the drake. It was then I awoke, a name on my lips, Letigre.

3 comments:

Gordzilla said...

Bane is the incredible hulk. wow.

Great pic choice James, love the darkness covering him

James said...

"Bane" is actually Markus Ruhl. And yes I like the pic too. :) Wednesday yet?

James said...

Great in character prospectives!