Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dear Diary

I’ve reached a mile stone today in both my physical abilities and my weapon prowess. The more I train and pair up with Damian or Bordane, I feel my abilities continually improve and evolve greatly. For example, no longer do I exercise the quickness of my draw instead I will focus on more agile maneuvers with my staff.

As for my bodily development; it occurred when I, by that I mean we, consumed the raw and still searing heart of the dragon of the Moor. It was rapture, unlike anything I’ve ever known; like I was born to destroy all dragon kind from the realms and feast on their freshly exhumed heart. I observed all of my companions experienced similar reactions, speaking in tongues, vocal exclamations, and even physical... liberations. I, as well as the whole Company look ahead to my/our next encounter with a dragon, which is near beyond the southern horizon in the deadly Serpent Hills.

1 comment:

Gordzilla said...

Damian: In every way that you have benefited from our teaming up, I have gained as well. Your gifts have been a lesson to us all.