Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Traitors in Our Midst: A conversation between brothers

Bordane: Brother, while I lay insensate on the floor of the Air Temple, Bane came to me and spoke. He spoke of there being a traitor amongst us, yet was not clear if this was a traitor to me personally or to the group. While almost every fiber of my being cries out for this traitor's blood, which would probably end this alliance, this Company of Nine, it strikes me as a wiser course to instead try to influence and turn this person to our use. The wise craftsman knows when to throw away the useless tool. True, if this person could be turned to our way of thinking, he or she would bear watching closely for the rest of our lives but in keeping the Company together, allowing this person to live may be best. When we get to back to Waterdeep, I'd like to engage Eva and her family in some... mystic spying on certain group members. Let us keep this 'tween ourselves, until we can further cement our plans.

7 comments:

James said...

(James) There had been traitor(s) in the original knights. Just FYI.

harrygoblin said...

This is spoken as Butch, not Tauron, but I remember Bane correcting you in speech, saying the Harper was not necessarily a traitor.

harrygoblin said...

However, any one who puts the plots of themselves or another organizations above the goals of the Company should be treated as a traitor. For the Nine!

harrygoblin said...

James, perhaps a post is in order detailing the traitor of the original Knights. Maybe it would shine a little light on our current questions.

James said...

(James) Sounds good Butch. (hope you are staying cool at the zoo.)

James said...

This link hints at the 'traitor' within the Knights.

Gordzilla said...

Damian: Brother your wisdom increases daily. I concur, let us use the resources at hand, no need to increase our number of enemies until we hold the advantage. I am jealous, Talos did not speak to me any caution (Troy: THE DM DID! LOL). I once again am left to ponder my faith.