Monday, June 21, 2010

Wednesday June 23rd

Here is my suggestion for getting together Wednesday since James can't play.

Bring your Mutants and Masterminds Characters and bring whatever notes, character sheets etc you have on your Mage Game characters.

We'll update and work on those characters. Look up things, answer questions and get our grey cells percolating on those.

Also bring one favorite game moment memory with those characters. If you need to, make yourself an index card with a couple notes to help you remember. We rarely get to talk about old games and those stories really help not only the GM’s memory but insights into what you enjoy as players.

If you have notes about any of your characters I would appreciate having a copy.

6 comments:

James said...

(Jessie) What I remember was sitting in the lab waiting for Percy and using my powers for the first time to peer into the time stream and his profound reaction. Also going back in time to retrieve my team-mates when they seemed lost to us.

Gordzilla said...

You know the Beer Armor picture kind of looks like you...

James said...

Lmao

robm1171 said...

I was thinking of taking the week off, actually. (shrug) Just my thought.

Russ said...

I to am going to pass. I have a new refrigerator coming Wed and need to work on making it fit the built in cabinet.

Gordzilla said...

Ok well it looks like we just take the week off. See you guys next wednesday. Butch if you still want to get together, give me a call tonight or stop by.