(James) If I was playing a dude, I'd totally do this babe!
We totally know that.
If you were playing a dude, you'd be totally gay cause you're so attracted to yourself. Cause your a broad though, its ok.
(sam) I already did. It was ok.
(Sam) Looking at Luis….”Kid I got a bad feeling about this”
I dont know if we want her kind of help
(Jessie) Looking at Sam... "A storm is coming."
Post a Comment
7 comments:
(James) If I was playing a dude, I'd totally do this babe!
We totally know that.
If you were playing a dude, you'd be totally gay cause you're so attracted to yourself. Cause your a broad though, its ok.
(sam) I already did. It was ok.
(Sam) Looking at Luis….”Kid I got a bad feeling about this”
I dont know if we want her kind of help
(Jessie) Looking at Sam... "A storm is coming."
Post a Comment