Thursday, April 10, 2008

7 pm to Boston

(Jessie) After talking with Chance, it could be that we are going to see eye to eye with Percy more than we initially thought. I don't think he put out an order to kill anyone who gets in the way. Like us, 'his crew' does things their way. While I don't fault Sam for killing the 'mind-controller', epically since Sam fell to his charms, deaths occur- this is real-life. While Percy's supers may initially be unfriendly to us, he won't kill us.

Sam posed an interesting possibility: What if Percy asks for something in return? What does he want? While I cannot answer without knowing what Percy want or needs. There is more than just my future on the line. Right Luis?

One thing that I think we all agree on is that this assassin, this... duplicator; must die.

2 comments:

robm1171 said...

(Luis)

'Ey, chica. We all gotta go sometime. I ain't for takin' no suicide tip, but if I can leave this place a lil' better than when I lef', 'sall good, y'know? Course, if there is no cure, my thinkin' may change a year from now. If the cure means giving up my powers, 'sokay wit' me. I was scrappin' 'fore wit'out'em, know what I'm sayin'? But yeah, dis 'Gyptian guy... he and his bro need to be put down wit' a quickness.

Gordzilla said...

Is it the powers we fear or the motives behind them. Is it what we accomplished with the life we lived or the opportunity for accomplishment tomorrow. Who speaks for the greater good, who for the lesser?