Monday, July 28, 2008

Time and Time Again

Man, the past... Even the air smells different. Anyway, Mukai definitely seems to be going all-out now. Forcing thugs from the Moon-prison to fight us, putting them in situations where they have nothing to lose and everything to gain (as far as they know) seems to me to be a sign that we're either a bigger thorn in his side than we may think, or we are close to screwing up some major plans of his. He doesn't care about the ramifications of slaughtering possibly hundreds of people just to get to us. How many were killed in the kamikaze attack at Dulles Airport, in D.C.? Just to get at me and Jesse. I just hope our plans to discredit the marketing coup of Paragon and the U.S. government works. As I remember it, the anti-war protests didn't work overnight. I guess we just continue on w/ the plan, enjoy Coke in glass bottles and beer in steel cans!

No comments: