Thursday, March 6, 2008

No Sleep Till Brooklyn

(Jessie) At first I felt as If I was watching the Village People; the electrician talking with the guardsman. I smiled a little and glanced at Paul. Nevertheless they were individuals we could work with, and indeed we do our work well.

It's never as easy as it seems. Many times have I been stretched to my limits, only to be told I made it look easy. This is a bold understatement for my... companions... friends? Paul gave us a fighting chance, Sam grappled impossible odds, they all made it look easy. But in reality, without my... heroic surge I would have been immediately reduced to a liability to my... friends.

I have a feeling that Chance will have some insight for us now that Percy is out there. Still, I cannot help but wonder if these 'others'; Former Press Secretary Teague or Agent Kennedy will be teamed up together or with us. They seem to be good patriots. However this new acquisition may prove to be problematic. A fact, I'm sure, they're prepared for.

3 comments:

robm1171 said...

(Paul)

Well, judging by the vidshows I've watched, Kennedy would serve as an EXCELLENT liason between us and any gov't types, foreign or domestic, we may run into. His background as a field agent should come in pretty handy. And Jesse, you gotta get over this brooding. Forget what the doctors said, you've faced death more times than you probably knew and still laughed. Don't hold back, step up and say "Here I am, come get me"

James said...

I'll step up, make damn sure of that!

Sadly my immortality from the glory years of flying my F16-J, was left behind in the cockpit.

James said...

(James) re-do...

(Jessie)I'll step up, make damn sure of that!

Sadly my immortality from the glory years of flying my F16-J, was left behind in the cockpit.