From: Kareem Al-Haddad, Esq.
Associate – Intellectual Property & Strategic Holdings
Aegis & Blackstone LLP
Alexandria
To: Mr. Tariq Mansour; Mr. David Hassan; Ms. Rana Al-Masri; Mr. Yusuf Khalid
Subject: Discreet Assistance Request – Patent Archive Recovery (Time Sensitive)
Date: May 21, 2057
Dear Ms. Al-Masri, Mr. Mansour, Mr. Hassan, and Mr. Khalid,
I trust this message finds you well and fully recovered.
Allow me to be direct, as circumstances require clarity.
Aegis & Blackstone LLP maintains a specialized intellectual property and patent registration office within Alexandria Governorate, established primarily to service pre-Storm filings relating to advanced energy systems, materials science, encryption protocols, and certain… emerging technologies.
The facility in question is located at:
12 El-Mahatta Street, Roushdy District, Alexandria
Third and Fourth Floors
Registered under: A&B Strategic Intellectual Holdings – Mediterranean Archive Office
Due to widespread infrastructural collapse following the Alexandrian Storm, this office was sealed but not formally evacuated. To date, no recovery team has been dispatched.
This is intentional.
Certain clients of the firm—both private and governmental—filed hard-copy patents and sealed physical supplements in that office that were never digitized. While the Clausius Engine consortium famously released its patent freely to the world, not all technologies were gifted so generously. Some were deliberately withheld pending regulatory stabilization.
If those materials are lost, compromised, or obtained by unauthorized actors, the consequences could include:
Loss of international IP claims
Corporate asset seizures
Litigation across three continents
And in at least two cases, significant geopolitical destabilization
You will appreciate why I am choosing my words carefully.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE RECOVERED
The following items are of primary importance:
Vault Drawer Series B-17 through B-29
(Red-labeled, stamped “Provisional Continuity Filing”)
– Contains sealed physical diagrams
– Clausius-adjacent auxiliary systems
– Thermal entropy modulation designsCabinet 4C – Lead-lined Archive Case
– Pre-Storm encryption schematics
– Satellite failover routing protocols
– Israeli and American joint research correspondence (non-public)Blue Archive Tubes (stored horizontally, labeled “Deferred Filing – 2056”)
– Biomedical enhancement patents
– Neural interface testing materialsAny salvageable local server drives in the Records Room
– Particularly rack units labeled Helios, Shinar, or Orion Secondary
If electronics are damaged but physically intact, recover the entire unit. Our in-house forensic team can attempt reconstruction.
CONDITIONS
I am not sending an official Aegis & Blackstone retrieval team for one reason:
Official recovery creates records.
Records create scrutiny.
Scrutiny creates interest.
Interest is something none of us can afford right now.
If you are willing to assist:
Remove materials discreetly.
Do not bring them to the main A&B tower.
Instead, deliver them to Suite 804, Marina Financial Tower, between the hours of 19:00–21:00 only.
Ask for me directly.
No written acknowledgment will be issued.
No formal invoice will be generated.
No mention of your involvement will enter firm records.
WHY YOU?
Because you are already navigating spaces others cannot.
Because you understand that ownership of knowledge is often more powerful than ownership of territory.
And because I suspect you will, in the near future, require legal advocacy of a kind not available through public channels.
Should you assist me in securing our clients’ intellectual property during this… transitional era, I would consider myself personally indebted.
Aegis & Blackstone is a firm of hierarchies. Advancement is earned through results.
If I protect these filings through the Storm, I will not remain a mid-level associate for long.
And when I rise, I do not forget those who stood beside me.
I understand you may hesitate. That is wise.
But I would gently remind you:
In this new world, having counsel who understands both law and power is not optional.
It is survival.
With respect and discretion,
Kareem Al-Haddad, Esq.
Associate – Strategic Intellectual Property
Aegis & Blackstone LLP
Alexandria
No comments:
Post a Comment