To put in perspective gentlemen, we are picking up the game were we are now: the seventh month ending and the eighth month beginning. Very cool coincidence! :)
Has Shieldmeet past?
No sir. It is the day after midsummer. Tomorrow.
Do we have a Forgotten Realms year? I forget if the Time of Troubles has occurred yet or not
I don't remember an exact year. But I do know the time of troubles has yet to occur.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
To put in perspective gentlemen, we are picking up the game were we are now: the seventh month ending and the eighth month beginning.
Very cool coincidence! :)
Has Shieldmeet past?
No sir. It is the day after midsummer. Tomorrow.
Do we have a Forgotten Realms year? I forget if the Time of Troubles has occurred yet or not
I don't remember an exact year. But I do know the time of troubles has yet to occur.
Post a Comment