Raised as
an only child Marcus received the best Catholic education and martial training at
the most opulent and expensive private schools in Eastern Europe. A graduate
from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Marcus enjoys cars, classical
music, plays the piano, and likes cooking authentic Sokovian cuisine.
In 2012 after the attack on New York by alien Chitauri
forces. So it was no surprise that Marcus joined the Sokovian military. It was a
time when many nations took a critical look at their military budget and
defense posture. In the Sokovian service he was promoted regularly, rose
to field agent, and in two years became a covert special forces operative.
Distraught, Marcus returned to Sokovia and gathered what
resources he could find and unintentionally unearthed his family’s dark
connections with Hydra and the true origins of his family’s wealth.
Marcus learned his family had deep ties with Hydra and supported
The Red Skull during WWII and his innovative experiments with the Tesseract. Marcus
also discovered it was also his family who smuggled Chitauri tech out of New
York. As well as extra-terrestrial assets that included a leviathan carcass his family
shipped across the Atlantic for Von Strucker of Hydra.
It seems that himself may have been groomed for
eventual induction into Hydra.
Feeling the weight of atonement for his family’s atrocities Marcus turned to prayer
Marcus eventually settled in a decommissioned safe house over a coffee shop in Rome, Italy. Here Marcus works as a café barista in the day. At night Marcus protects the streets of Rome as the vigilante “Morning Star” while he searches for former Hydra agents and their victims.
Marcus has been decoding a list of Hydra war-criminals and a smaller list of test subjects he can hopefully find answers for. It has been an on going process.
Currently Identified as Hydra
| Dr. Scarabeus |
Dr. Scarabeus
(Project Scarab)
John Garrett
(the Clairvoyant and the first prototype Dethlok)
Wolfgang Von
Strucker RIP
Daniel Whitehall RIP
Matteo Salvini
Lucien Fosta
![]() |
| Janus Silvini |
Wanda Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff
Janus Silvini
You have been
investigating these thefts outside the law and have not made much progress.
Last night was the most recent robbery- the second in a week. The AIM Store at the Roma Termini.
Power Ratio Duration
Charging components Charge
Time (hrs) Use
Duration (hrs)
16 (Current) 8 1
32 4 2
64 2 4
128 1 8



2 comments:
In late 2014 I was recognized for my tech abilities by a superior who reviewed my paper on a personal oxygen system that would be energy self-sufficient, self-cleaning, and cleans purified air.
After that recognition in 2015 I was apprenticed to my families odd but eccentric Uncle (cast and named by you).
As his apprentice I helped him with documentation and work on his various creations.
At the time, the uncle downplayed my personal oxygen system which he gave the acronym POS, embarrassing me, essentially calling it a piece of shit (POS)
Several of my uncles’ creations were of dubious value and morally questionable. At the time I was mollified by the family, assuring me the research was necessary to prepare for what our enemies/Ultron could do to us.
My eccentric uncle soon disappeared, and I was able to search his papers and creations. It was then that I discovered to my shame and horror my family’s connections to Hydra.
Shortly thereafter, my eccentric Uncle released a personal environment system (PES) clearly built from my design but upgraded with Ultron tech as well as, unbeknownst to me, some of Stark's tech.
I was soon interrogated by a suit of Iron Man armor, I assume by Stark himself, but the suit was an empty shell. When the suit/Stark realized I wasn't part of the theft of his technology, it left me alone.
It was soon after that I began my own journey as the vigilante I am today.
(Great Post TG!)
Your Uncle's name is Karl Kraus.
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Karl_Kraus_(Earth-616)
Your apprenticeship was at Kraus Techmatrix. It is here where you believe your personal o2 system designs were copied and used in part to create not just PES but the Techmatrix Exo-Suit.
https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/HYDRA_Exo-Suits
Post a Comment