Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pardon the Interruption

On the way back to Stormhold…

Auge: That was rude of the Halfling. I will have to speak to her and her timing. This dinner is important on so many levels! How does it look to the founders when one cannot better communicate or control their underlings? It was completely uncharacteristic and … wait… the aboleth! Mayhap the White Spider is no longer of her own mind; I did send her to the Driftdowns and mayhap unwittingly sent her to her doom. I will have to watch her closely and speak my suspicions to my brothers, but that will have to wait until after dinner…

2 comments:

robm1171 said...

hmm... I think you may be blowing this out of proportion. She probably felt the information she had was important, vital even, and was just reporting back as soon as possible. If our hosts or other revelers noticed anything, they'd probably just chalk it up to business.

James said...

Perhaps. Auge the paranoid. Lol