The First Ingredient: You must acquire a vial of blood from an extra-planar creature using any means at your disposal.
The Dagger vibrated then flew from your grasp. Diving into Giblet’s corpse it forced itself down violently, its poison ante-chamber filling with a vial of Giblet’s blood. Auge draws the dagger free from the corpse but is shocked at the vibrating energy emanating from the weapon. Suddenly Feldraf’s Table roll top fell shut then opened, an old scroll paper falling out of a previously hidden location above the “roll” of the desk. The Nine Braziers of Al-Gyeeb fire up, their light, now enhanced magically by the energies at play, reveal magical text on the hidden scroll. Auge’s gaze falls upon the scroll where to his amazement he sees a map, a magical map of the planes. Staring at the scroll for an unknown amount of time you learn many aspects of the multi-verse that were heretofore unknown to you. Yet your magical apprenticeship comes to an end and you fall into a magical slumber.
- +3 Weapon
- Gain 1 Rank in Knowledge (Planes) and it is considered a class skill now if it wasn't before; +2 knowledge (Planes) skill checks.
- Sense Alien (SP): You know that you can detect any creature with the extra-planar subtype within 60 feet at will, as if detecting an evil outsider with detect evil and the caster level is 5.
- Planesight (Sp). 1/day you can see invisibility as per the spell for 10 minutes at caster level 5. You feel this ability will increase the more you work with it.
- Reality Slice (Su). 1/day on command, you can use Planeshifter’s Knife to cut a window in the fabric of reality that opens into an extradimensional space, as per the rope trick spell. Unlike rope trick, no rope dangles from the slash, but the opening is always visible to you. You can personally usher in other creatures. The aperture can be in any orientation, and those within the extradimensional space can do anything normally allowed by rope trick that does not require the associated rope.
- Unseen Foe (Sp). 1/day on command, become imperceptible extraplanar creatures for 50 minutes. This ability functions like hide from undead, except that it affects creatures with the extraplanar subtype instead of undead.
- Dancing (Su): 2/day the knife can be loosed to attack on its own. Treat this as if the weapon had the dancing magic weapon ability.
- Weapon Crystal: The augment crystal known as a phoenix ash threat leaves smoldering embers on your enemies after every strike. Each round, at the start of your turn, the embers deal 5 points of fire damage to each target struck by the weapon in the previous round.
- Outsider Bane: against outsiders, the weapon's enhancement bonus is +2 better than its actual bonus. It also deals an extra 2d6 points of damage against such foes.
- Outsider Venom: dagger can deliver and affect outsiders with poison.
- Planar Cunning: At 13th level and higher, you are never considered flat-footed against the attacks of extraplanar creatures, so long as you hold Planeshifter’s Knife.
- Bend Space (Sp): At 14th level and higher, 2/day on command, you can use dimension door as the spell 5'/level distance.