After a six month long arranged, long-distance courtship through the winter months; Syllia Abarbrent of Than and Marcus Wands are to be joined under the gods. The date has always been important in this agreement between parties: when Chandos (associated with Grumbar elemental earth) enters the constellation of Cassiopia and her rocking chair of stars. Under the Tarkakh spring full moon, popularly known as the Kissing Moon. Such nuptials under these conditions will promote a fertile union and longevity.
Among your peers, there are several groups of guests: (In no particular order)
- Priests in Protets: A trio of of Azuth followers bearing gifts seemingly preoccupied with unsettling current developments.
- The Blinkstone Companions: Another trio of individuals, these three: a Paladin, a Cassalanter and a Master Weaponsmith- sit brainstorming on a joint venture.
- Don't talk to the help!: Durnan has arranged the necessary food and drink. Two servers of this arrangement are intently interested in what the topic the Blinkstone Companions are occupied with.
- Trouble comes in threes: Yet another trio- these are wizards (memebers of the wizards Order) who are troubled with the fallout of a slave nation being granted an Embassy in a free city-state.
- Wand Support: Council the Adviser for Wands, pledges the family support to the Horseman’s Association and soon to be announced project.
- Missing Bard: Jayson "the Bard" three days overdue to port.
Bridesmaids and the Best Man: The Blackstaff (best man) and Veshsam (mercenary for Wands) needs to honor a favor to appoint pages for the Palaver. The Bridesmades acolytes of Gargauth (LE/ betrayal, political corruption & powerbrokers).