Thursday, February 21, 2008

Life and Death in Egyptian Sands

Ok, stop me if you've heard this one before... the President sends us to Egypt to take out this nuke that we placed in/under the Sphinx during the Middle Earth Wars... yeah, right... We get there w/ the help of Sam, the tattooed UFC guy? He takes us on a dizzying trip of 5 mile "jumps", as he calls them, teleporting us to w/in 100 yards of the Sphinx. Man, that rickety old thing in Vegas ain't got nuthin' on the actual thing. As we come up on it, it looks like there's some type of scaffolding around it, and possible a couple divisions of the Egyptian military out here too. They seem to be interested in the giant, 50 feet tall statues w/ jackal heads that seem to be doing some type of... dance... I guess you'd call it. Ok, shit... I gotta stop here, wrap my head around this. I can deal w/ the way things are now, me having... powers, abilities, whatever... for short periods of time but then my brain starts saying "No no no no no" and refuses to work. Lemme go get something to drink and get my head right (HA!) and I'll be back for the rest...

1 comment:

James said...

(Jessie) I'm anxious to find out what other countries have their finger on the trigger.