Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hey fellas. I have discovered another oversight in character creation. It involves ability score maximums. Page 24 states that STR and CON, unlike the other four abilities, max out at a bonus no higher than the power level of the game. The others max at power level +5. So your STR and CON scores max at 10 plus twice the power level ( 22 at pl 6) . This would not really have affected much - its only a 4 point difference from the stats that I used. This will give me 4 points to distribute elsewhere, and I will post those changes soon.

5 comments:

James said...

And just when you thought we had the rules dialed in.

James said...

This does not affect me btw.

Gordzilla said...

test

Russ said...

We should run through the power level limits on all the stats real quick and make sure everyone is in line.

James said...

make it so